Genesis Hotel Express Call Accounting
CDR Reporting for Hotels, Motels, & the Hospitality Industry:
Genesis has been providing superior Telecommunications products to the Lodging Industry for more than 20 years. Genesis' ability to collect & bill call records in real time, apply your surcharges and markups and post to your Property Management System automatically, reduces guest check-out time and the possibility of costly mistakes. Genesis is compatible with all telephone systems that produce CDR or SMDR call records and most Property Management Systems. Genesis is easy to learn and use for even your most inexperienced staff.
Genesis Express Call Accounting is the simply most economical option for your small to medium-sized hotel / motel for tracking and billing calls, without the additional features our professional version offers. With Genesis Express Call Accounting you can expect accurate call reporting and billing, and additional services such as our new Profit-Hiker service, Remote Assistance, and much more...
- Generate Revenue for your hotel/motel
- Consolidate telephone charges with other guest charges
- Track & control telephone abuse & fraud
- Optimize telephone costs & usage
- True Real-Time Call Billing & Reporting
- Multiple Surcharge, Markup & Tax Tables
- PMS (Property Management System) Interfaces
- HOBIC/Autoquote Interface
- Full Audit & Profit Reporting
- COPS Toll Fraud Detection
Generate additional revenue for your hotel / motel by re-selling existing telephone services you are already providing to your guests, and receive alerts of fraudulent or emergency calls.
- True Telephone company V&H call rating tables
- General Business & Hotel / Motel versions
- Attach names and departments to extension numbers
- Allocate Telephone Charges to Departments
- Optional HOBIC and PMS interfaces
- Special Hotel Checkout, Audit, and Profit Reports
- 9 different surcharge & tax tables
- Retains local and incoming calls selectively
- Includes the first year's support enhancements and rates
- Can upgrade to Professional Version
- Extensive selection of reports (hundreds)
- Custom Report Writer
- Extensive Traffic Management Reporting
- COPS Toll Fraud Detection
- Equipment Inventory Module
- Employee Directory Module
- Automatic Report Scheduling, Emailing, Scripting and Faxing
- Up to 6 levels of hierarchy reporting
- CDR collection via IP, serial port, modem or buffer box
Genesis’s revolutionary service that geographically helps your Hotel / Motel maximize profits from your guest room phone calls.
- Remote Assistance:
Allows a certified Genesis support technician to perform troubleshooting or other tasks for you. Whenever and wherever you need assistance a certified Genesis support technician is always available to help.
Available Add-on Features:
- Property Management System (PMS) Interface:
Many hotels/motels utilize a property management system which is capable of posting call detail information from Genesis to guest folios. To make things easier, Genesis Express can automatically post calls to a P.M.S. and eliminate the need for manually posting.
- IP Billing:
Collects and bills Internet usage information from your provider and merges it with the switchboard call information.
- Data Export Utility:
Allows Genesis Call Accounting data to be exported in a customized format allowing it to be easily imported into another application (ex. accounting software, management systems, etc.).
- Auxiliary Rate Tables:
Customized call rating tables created to match your unique and specific billing requirements. Auxillary rate tables can be useful when you do not want to use the system's built-in V&H rating tables, local calling areas or flat rate billing.
Optional Hardware & Connectivity Options:
- Buffer Boxes:
Usually used when your PBX is remotely located or when it is not feasible to run cabled directly. Buffer boxes can also add additional peace of mind, ensuring data is not lost in the event of computer hardware failure. Buffer boxes act as an intermediary between your telephone system and the computer housing Genesis Call Accounting. Call information is retained and passed to the Genesis PC for immediate processing.
- Ether-Serial Devices:
Convert any legacy telephone system serial ports to an IP network connection, allowing internal and remote accessibility via your established network. Especially useful when it is impractical to run cabling between the Genesis computer and your non-IP supported PBX.
- 1 to 1,000 phones depending on size ordered
- unlimited number of Account Codes
- unlimited number of Authorization Codes
- up to 6 levels of hierarchy reporting
- unlimited number of departments
- unlimited number of trunks
- call storage = 5,500 calls per megabyte
- Telephone system with CDR or SMDR output
- Windows 2000+ Operating System
- Hard disk with at least 50MB free
- AMD / Pentium 1GHz processor or better
- CD-ROM drive for software installation / updates
- One serial port minimum (not required for IP collection)
- Internet connection (for emailing reports & remote assistance)
- One printer (for printing reports, if desired)