We offer the following maintenance contracts to all of our clients:
Parts & Labor
- Complete Parts & Labor coverage for any repair on the defective items covered under maintenance contract.
- Faster replacement of defective parts being an NEC exclusive dealer we stock most of the parts.
- 2 hours or less emergency response time for major failures available 24 hours x 7 days x 365 days.
- Next day / 24 hours response time for minor failures for customers on the maintenance contracts.
(In all conditions the customers under maintenance contract have priority over non-maintenance customers)
Moves, Add and Changes Rates:
- Discounted labor rates for customer under maintenance.
- No travel charge within Greater Toronto Area.
- Very critical for prompt service we incorporate remote diagnostics as a part of the maintenance contract (provided the system under maintenance supports remote diagnostic feature)
- Enables very quick response, can resolve the problem remotely and helps the technician to bring in parts if required.
Third Party Coordination
- We work together and co-ordinate with your telephone line service provider (Telco)
Annual System Testing and Preventative Maintenance
- Allows/identifies potential problems and helps in reducing downtime.
- Tape/Disk back-up copies of system backup helps faster recovery in case of total system failure.
- Cleaning Fan Filters
- Servicing Batteries
- Testing UPS
- Checking Power Alarms
- Updating Trunk Listing