Avaya IP Office
Avaya IP Office is specially designed to achieve higher results for Small and Medium Businesses.
Avaya IP Office is the right choice for any small and medium size business today—
whether youhave 5, 25 or 250 employees…just getting started or already established…have a single office or multiple locations.
Avaya IP Office unifies your communications, providing your employees with a solution that lets them handle all their business communications on the device of their choice: their laptop, mobile phone, office phone or home phone—using wired, wireless or broadband connections.
IP Office easily adapts to your goals and budget and provides individual user productivity solutions to give each of your employees just the capabilities they need—whether it’s your receptionist, sales or service representatives, home telecommuter or on-the-go knowledge worker.
Helping small to large companies around the world use communications to grow sales and lower operating expenses has made Avaya the global leader in business communications systems. If that’s what you want for your small or medium size business, it’s time to take a close look at Avaya IP Office.
Serving Customers Effectively with Unified Communications
Your office phone, cell phone, e-mail, texting, instant messaging and more are all essential to the way you work today.
But are you managing your communications — or are your communications managing you? Think about it—how often has the following happened in your company?
°°A customer or prospect calls with an urgent, time-sensitive request, but is unable to reach the right person for an answer
°°An unexpected development—severe weather, a personal matter—leaves a key employee stuck at home and completely unproductive
°°Staff give out personal phone numbers (such as a mobile) that confuse customers and affect your control of those relationships
°°You suspect peak call volumes result in lost calls, but have no idea how many or how much it’s costing you
These are all everyday occurrences that can impact your image, your employees’ ability to perform at their best, your customer service, and ultimately your bottom line. Avaya IP Office is ready to address every one of them—and much more.
Unlike other solutions, Avaya IP Office uses built-in intelligence to simplify your use of wired, wireless and Internet communications.
Instead of keeping your communications separate, Avaya IP Office brings them together so you can easily turn a home or mobile phone into an office extension, collaborate with dozens of customers or staff members on a conference call and get detailed reports that show how well your company is responding to customers.
With rich functionality, IP Office naturally creates new ways of thinking about the role communications can play in your business.
Scalable and Sophisticated Voicemail: Handle up to 40 simultaneous calls. Make the entire staff more productive and efficient. Broadcast a single voicemail to all employees, a specific department or just one team. Address messages by extension or name. Have voicemail messages “find” you and alert you to new messages.
Secure “Meet Me” Conferencing: The built-in 128-party conferencing capability makes it easy for all users to host their own personal password-protected conference bridge (up to 64-parties per conference) to securely collaborate with customers and colleagues. Its unique call capacity lets you host a multitude of calls simultaneously.
Automated Call Routing: With the ability to create an unlimited number of automated attendants (each with an unlimited number of levels), sophisticated call routing is now a reality for any size business. Customize attendants to handle calls by time of day, day of week or other variable. Program attendants to recognize callers and deliver personalized messages to them. Pre-record announcements (holiday greetings, promotions) and schedule them for future use.
Call Recording: Built-in recording of incoming or outgoing calls. Set the frequency of recorded calls (all calls or a percentage of calls). Record calls on demand with the push of a button. Recordings can be sent directly to voice/email mailboxes as a WAV file attachment for forwarding via email.
Benefits of choosing Avaya IP Office as your phone system
Investment Protection – Expandable as your business grows. Handles ten times more voice messaging capacity than Essential Edition to accommodate higher number of calls from customers and additional users.
Empowerment of all users within or across the business…All users can spontaneously host their own personalized and secure conference calls.
Flexible management: Easily adapts to your changing business needs.
Communications assurance: With the ability to easily record calls no one should ever miss important information from a meeting.
All those features are offered with every IP Office version. They include: IP 406, IP Office 412, and the IP Office 500 model. Moreover, it doesn't matter what model of phone is currently installed: 5402, 5410, 5420, 5610, 5621, 9508, 9504, 9608, 9611, and/or other older models such as 9620, 9630, and 9650.
Specifications System Requirements • IP Office 500 system
• Ethernet-attached PC running Windows Server 2003 (32-bit), Windows Small Business Server (32-bit and 64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2
• Voicemail synchronization in Email and Browser based access to voicemail works with any IMAP mail client (Outlook)
• IP Office 500 system has 128 party conference capacities, with up to 64 parties on a single call
• Requires as many digital trunks/channels as external participants. For example, 1 T1 allows 23/24 external parties, 1 E1 allows 30 parties, etc. For complete and latest PC and Server specifications, refer to latest Avaya IP Office Technical Bulletin and Technical Tip documents.
• Any IP Office telephone
• Up to 40 concurrent calls for voice mail access
• Voice storage dependant on PC hard drive size (1MB per minute)
• Unlimited multi-level intelligent automated attendants
• CLI/ANI number screening to personally answer and route known callers
• Time & date profiles to cater for public holidays and emergency closures
• Sophisticated in-queue announcements advises callers Estimated Time to Answer and Position In Queue
• Multiple language support
• Single, centralized voicemail solution when used with IP Office Multi-Site Option
• Distributed voicemail solution available when used in IP Office Multi-Site Option
• Message control: Save, Delete, Forward, Repeat, Rewind, Fast Forward, Skip Message, and Pause
• Message retrieval options of LIFO/FIFO playback (Last in First Out/First in First Out)
• Set message as Priority, to be played first
• Out calling notification of messages left in voice mail box
• Helpful voice prompts guides callers into the conference call
• Unique PIN codes ensures security for conference calls
• Conference entry/exit tones; single beep on entry, double beep on exit.
• Conference call recording
• Conference Call control (Available with IP Office Power User, IP Office Teleworker, and IP Office-Office Worker solutions)
• Conference Room automatically dials users and adds them if available (Requires Receptionist solution)
• Record calls to mailbox
• Personal attendants
• Personalize greetings and pre-record extended greetings
• Send notification, Forward, and Copy voice messages to Email Inbox
• Browser based access to voice messages
• Message control from your PC (Available with IP Office Power User, IP Office Teleworker, and IP Office-Office Worker solutions)
Meteor Telecommunications and Customer
Meteor Telecommunications provides businesses with Avaya solutions. We are very experienced with delivering an excellent installation, maintenance and support for Avaya products.We sell a wide variety of Avaya products, such as: Avaya IP Office, Avaya Norstar, BCM 50, BCM 450, as well as other data/voice solutions. Meteor Telecommunications is a dealer/distributor/provider/partner of the Avaya.We provide our services from several locations: Brampton (head office), Ottawa, Hamilton in Ontario, and many other locations all over the Canada. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at (905) 595-4444. We look forward to working with you and helping to decrease your communications costs.